Press the Bake button on the front of your oven, and then:
- Set a Temp
- Set a Time (if not preheating)
- Press Start
Pressing this button selects your oven’s Bake mode. This cooking mode uses convection baking, meaning the convection fan and top and bottom heat coils evenly circulate heat for baking.
Keep in mind that convection baking tends to cook food faster than non-convection baking.
How do I preheat my oven?
- Set your desired Bake mode Temperature and press Start. The message “Preheat Estimate” will appear in the Time display and begin an estimated countdown to when the Temperature you’ve set will be reached. Your oven will send a notification and beep accordingly when the desired Temperature has been reached.
- Once your oven reaches the desired Temperature, set a Time and press Start.
- Your oven will hold the preheated Temperature for 10 minutes after the “preheat” is completed and then automatically shut off if you never set a Time or press Start.
How do I use my oven without preheating?
- Set a Time after setting a Temperature, then press Start.