To order Tovala Meals, you do 3 things:
Pick your Tovala Meals
- You pick your meals by Wednesday at 6 p.m. CT. These meals will arrive the next week.
- If you’d rather not pick meals yourself, we’ll pick them for you when you have not paused your meal deliveries or skipped a week of meals. We'll pick meals for you based on which are most popular.
Receive your Tovala Meals
- Tovala Meals will arrive about a week after the Wednesday at 6 p.m. meal selection deadline. Depending on where you live, this means receiving meals on Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week.
- You don’t have to be home when your meals arrive. Your meals will stay fresh in their packaging until midnight of the day you receive them.
- Let your Tovala do the cooking, and the rest is history (or dinner that night).
While you're selecting meals, here's what we're up to:
- Ordering fresh ingredients
- We order all the fresh proteins and produce we’ll need to put together your meals.
- Preparing meals
- Once we receive these fresh ingredients at our meal prep facility, the meal prepping begins. This is a process that involves portioning food, creating marinades, marinating meats, making sauces, and more.