To order Tovala Meals, you do 3 things:
Pick your Tovala Meals
- You pick your meals by Sunday at 4 p.m. CT. It’s important to note that these aren’t meals for the week of that Sunday, but the week after.
- If you’d rather not pick meals yourself, we’ll pick them for you when you have not paused your meal deliveries or skipped a week of meals. We'll pick meals for you based on which are most popular.
Receive your Tovala Meals
- Tovala Meals will arrive 9-10 days after that Sunday deadline. This means you should receive your meals the Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week, excluding when Mondays are holidays that delay shipping.
- You don’t have to be home when your meals arrive. Your meals will stay fresh in their packaging until midnight of the day you receive them.
- Let your Tovala do the cooking, and the rest is history (or dinner that night).
Okay, this sounds good, but why does it take 9-10 days for me to receive my meals? Well, here’s what we’re up to during that...
- Our menu changes
- We offer a new variety of meals each week so as a result, we need to order fresh, unique ingredients each week to make them.
- We order fresh ingredients
- We come in on Monday and get to work. Based on people’s meal choices, we order all the fresh proteins and produce we’ll need to put together the Tovala Meals you’ll receive the next week.
- We prepare your meals as they're ordered
- Once we receive these fresh ingredients at our meal prep facility, the meal prepping begins. This is a process that involves portioning food, creating marinades, marinating meats, making sauces, and more.
- Sending meals
- We send out meals that next Monday (8 days after the meal picking deadline). Our packaging ensures they stay fresh as they travel to you, wherever you are.