To order Tovala Meals, you do 3 things:
Pick your Tovala Meals
- You pick your meals by Wednesday at 6 PM CT. These meals will arrive the next week on your scheduled delivery day.
- If you’d rather not pick meals yourself, we’ll pick them for you when you have not paused your meal deliveries or skipped a week of meals. We'll pick meals for you based on which are most popular.
- If you do not want to receive a meal order for the following week, you must skip that meal order by logging into your account before the order is placed Wednesday at 6 PM CT.
Receive your Tovala Meals
- Tovala Meals will arrive the week after you finalize your meals. Depending on where you live, this means receiving meals on Monday - Friday of the following week.
- You don’t have to be home when your meals arrive. Your meals will stay fresh in their packaging as long as the ice packs are still frozen, the exterior box is undamaged, and your meals are still cold.
- Let your Tovala do the cooking, and the rest is history (or dinner that night).
While you're selecting meals, here's what we're up to:
- Ordering fresh ingredients
- We order all the fresh proteins and produce we’ll need to put together your meals.
- Preparing meals
- Once we receive these fresh ingredients at our meal prep facility, the meal prepping begins. This is a process that involves portioning food, creating marinades, marinating meats, making sauces, and more.