1. Select your meals.
- Each week, select your Tovala Meals by Wednesday at 6 p.m. CT. These meals will arrive the following week on your scheduled delivery day.
- Wednesday at 6 p.m. CT is also the deadline to skip your delivery if you do not want to receive meals for the following week.
- If your meal plan is active (i.e. you haven't skipped, paused, or canceled) and you don't select meals by the order deadline, we'll automatically select meals for you and charge your card. We want to make sure you always have meals when you want them, even if you forget to order before the deadline.
2. Receive your meals.
- Tovala Meals arrive the week after you order them between Monday–Friday. Your specific delivery day will depend on where you live and will be consistent week to week (i.e. always on Tuesdays).
- You don’t have to be home when your meals arrive. Your meals will stay fresh in their packaging as long as the ice packs are still at least half frozen, the exterior box is undamaged, and your meals are still cold. (Why "at least half frozen"? Because it's normal for ice packs to start melting before you open your package—in fact, the melting ice is what absorbs heat and keeps your food cold. Learn more about evaluating packaging and food safety.)
3. Enjoy fresh, perfectly cooked food.
- Just press Start and let your Tovala Smart Oven take care of the rest. No stress, no mess. Just delicious, restaurant-quality food—without the work.
What we’re up to while you're enjoying effortless cooking:
- Crafting new meals
- Our team of professional chefs is always creating new recipes. They test and retest every flavor and texture, work with our sourcing team to get exactly the right ingredients, and don’t stop until your meal tastes incredible.
- Preparing great food
- In our production kitchen, we carefully marinate proteins, wash and chop vegetables, mix together complex sauces, and more before they arrive fresh at your door.
- Innovating and reimagining
- We're constantly thinking up new ways to experience and enjoy Tovala Meals, even if it means changing the status quo. (Got any feedback or suggestions? We'd love to hear from you. Contact us.)