- What are the different types of Premium meals?
Premium meals will feature steak, trout, and shrimp meals.
- What cut do we use for the steak?
We use top sirloin.
- Where do we source the proteins featured in Premium meals?
Steak: Our top-sirloin steak is locally sourced.
Steelhead Trout: Our trout is farm-raised and comes from Norway.
Shrimp: Our shrimp is farm-raised and comes from India.
- How are the Premium proteins packed?
All three types of proteins will be vacuum sealed.
- What is the portion size of each Premium protein?
Steelhead Trout: 5 oz
Shrimp: 5 oz
Steak: 6 oz
- Is this blood coming out of my steak?
The juice coming out of your steak isn’t actually blood, but the juice from the meat that wasn’t given a chance to redistribute across the entire steak.
Why is there red liquid coming out of my steak after I cooked it? I am not happy with this experience!We are sorry your steak cook wasn’t to your liking. Our steak cook cycle is designed to cook every steak to a perfect medium. However, it’s really important to let your steak rest in its tray without cutting into it at all for 2 to 4 minutes after you take it out of the oven. That lets the steak finish cooking and the juices in it redistribute. If you don’t let your steak rest, it won’t be that perfect medium.