Oven storage and water cleanliness
- If you are planning on not using your oven for more than 2 days, empty out your oven’s water reservoir and refill upon next use. This ensures the water you use in your oven is as fresh as possible.
- How to empty your oven of water:
- 1. Empty the drain tray (located in the front of your oven underneath the oven door) of any water, then replace the drain tray underneath your oven door.
- 2. Then, hold the Steam button down for 5 seconds to DRAIN the water reservoir. The reservoir will drain automatically and beep when empty. Note: The oven can take up to 15 minutes to drain.
- 3. The reservoir is designed to drain into the drain tray underneath your oven door. Be sure to empty any water from the drain tray both BEFORE and AFTER draining.
- If the water reservoir is completely full, you may need to empty your drain tray multiple times to remove water. Be prepared to remove it, dispose of water, and replace it multiple times as your oven empties.