About Broil mode
Broil mode uses radiant heat from your oven’s broiler to create browning on top of your food.
- Keep in mind that this Broil mode is powerful. When using Broil, do not leave your oven unattended.
- Do not use Broil mode with the oven rack in the highest rack position. Food should never touch the top heat coil, as it could burn easily.
Setting your oven to Broil mode
- Press the Broil button on the front of your oven.
- Set to "Hi" or "Lo" broil.
- Set a Time.
- Note: Broil mode is restricted to a maximum of 15 minutes. When selecting a time for Broil, you will not be able to go past 15 minutes.
- Press Start.
Note: Your oven does NOT need to preheat when using Broil mode.