Press your oven's "Scan" button.
- Press this button to activate your oven’s scanner. A red light will appear and indicate where to line up the barcode.
- Hold the barcode you’re trying to scan steady approximately 3 to 4 inches below the scanner.
- When your oven successfully scans, it will beep and display a cook time.
- Press "Start" to tell your oven to begin cooking.
Having trouble getting the barcode on your Tovala Meal to scan?
- No biggie! As long as your oven is still connected to WiFi, you can cook your Tovala Meal from the Tovala App.
- Open up the Tovala App, go to the Order tab, and then select the week on the Order screen that you'd like to cook a meal from.
- Select the meal you'd like to cook, and you will see a big, red "Cook" button! You can press that to send the meal's cook cycle from the cloud to your oven, and then press start on your oven to cook.