If you purchased a Tovala Steam Oven with a 24 Meal Box commitment, you may have noticed the place in your account that tracks how many Meal Boxes you have left to purchase in order to fulfill your commitment looks a little different.
It's now tracking meals instead of Meal Boxes.
Here's what this means:
- You now have to order 72 total meals before you reach one year from the date on which you purchased your oven. This is the same commitment you originally agreed to, just framed a different way.
- If you don't order 72 total meals by that one-year deadline, we'll charge you for the total price of the number of meals left to be fulfilled and place corresponding meal credits into your account. This was also part of your original agreement when purchasing.
- Instead of counting Meal Boxes you purchase toward your commitment, we're now counting individual meals.
- Any meals you've purchased since you started this commitment have been applied to this 72-meal total.
- The more meals you order weekly, the quicker you'll fulfill your meal commitment. For example, if you're on a 12-Meal Plan, you could fulfill the entire 72-meal commitment in just 6 weeks.
If you have anymore questions, please let our Customer Support know! We'd be happy to answer them.