- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- Medium mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- 8 U/12 scallops
- 12-16 large raw asparagus
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/16 teaspoon/1 pinch kosher salt
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Cover sheet tray in aluminum foil.
- Place scallops on one side of tray and asparagus on the other.
- Sprinkle the Chesapeake Bay seasoning evenly over the top of the scallops.
- Dress the asparagus with oil and salt and toss gently on the tray.
- Put tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Broil at 500 degrees for 9:00