- Disposable aluminum mini loaf pan, or one clean aluminum tray, reused from a Tovala Meal
- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- Non-stick cooking spray (Chef recommends PAM)
- Knife and cutting board
- 2 large eggs (100)
- 3 mini precooked breakfast sausage links (56)
- 2 English muffins (114)
- 1 slices American cheese (20)
Cooking the ingredients
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Cover sheet tray with aluminum foil.
- Spray the mini loaf pan/reused Tovala Meal tray with cooking spray.
- Cut each sausage link in half, lay them flat side up on the tray.
- Crack 2 eggs into the oiled tin, place tin on the black sheet tray.
- Cut both English muffins in half and place cut side up on the sheet tray.
- Place tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Steam at 450 degrees for 1:15
- Bake at 450 degrees for 2:15
- Steam at 450 degrees for 0:45
- Bake at 450 degrees for 2:00
- Broil at 500 degrees for 1:15
Assembling the sandwiches
- Cut slice of cheese in half and place a half slice on two of the four muffin halves and move them to plates.
- Cut the cooked egg in half and split it between the two muffin halves with cheese on them.
- Place 3 sausage halves on top of the cooked egg and top with the other muffin side to complete.
- Eat and enjoy!