- Measuring cups
- 8 inch disposable baking pan
- Can opener
- 1 package chicken meatballs (Chef recommends Aidells Pineapple Teriyaki)
- 1 8 ounce can of pineapple chunks in juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 cup minute rice
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Place rice in baking pan.
- Add pineapple chunks and juice from can.
- Pour in water and stir.
- Add meatballs to baking pan.
- Drizzle contents of baking pan with hoisin sauce.
- Put pan in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Steam at 450 degrees for 1:30
- Bake at 420 degrees for 15:00
- Broil at 400 degrees for 1:30