- Fat- 12g
- Black Sheet Tray
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray (Chef recommends PAM)
- Aluminum Foil
- Circular cookie cutter
- 2 slices of wheat bread
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Cover sheet tray in aluminum foil.
- Using your cookie cutter, cut a circle from the center of both slices of bread (a round glass held upside down will also do the trick).
- Place the two slices of bread on the tray.
- Crack an egg into the center of each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle both slices of bread and eggs with salt and pepper.
- Set both cut out circles of bread on tray next to stuffed slices.
- Place tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Steam at 450 degrees for 1:15
- Bake at 425 degrees for 2:00
- Steam at 450 degrees for 0:45
- Bake at 425 degrees for 2:15
- Broil at 500 degrees for 0:45