- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- Measuring cups
- 1 6-inch flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded, cooked chicken breast
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Line sheet tray with aluminum foil.
- Lay tortilla out on tray.
- Spread bbq sauce evenly over tortilla.
- Top tortilla with chicken and cheese.
- Place tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Bake at 425 degrees for 3:00
- Broil at 500 degrees for 3:30
- Fold tortilla over and enjoy.