- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- Medium mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- 2 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 bone-in, skin-in chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (Chef recommends Soy Vey)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Cover sheet tray in aluminum foil.
- Place your two drumsticks and two thighs in bowl and mix with 1/4 cup of the teriyaki sauce.
- Let the chicken marinate in the sauce for 5 minutes.
- Place the chicken thighs and drumsticks on the foil-lined sheet tray.
- Scatter the cup of baby carrots around the chicken.
- Drizzle the remaining teriyaki sauce from the mixing bowl over everything on the sheet tray.
- Place the sheet tray in the oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Steam at 450 degrees for 1:15
- Bake at 415 degrees for 6:00
- Steam at 415 degrees for 0:45
- Bake at 415 degrees for 12:00
- Broil at 500 degrees for 3:00