- Cholesterol–285 mg
- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- Large mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon or spatula
- Measuring cups
Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
- ¾ pound raw, deveined shrimp (26/30-sized shrimp)
- ½ cup spicy cocktail sauce
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package, arugula
- 1/4 Cup, Caesar dressing
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
Roasted Shrimp Prep
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- In large mixing bowl, gently mix shrimp and cocktail sauce until shrimp are evenly coated.
- Line sheet tray with aluminum foil, then place shrimp on tray, forming a single layer. Shrimp should not touch.
- Put sheet tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Broil at 500 degrees for 10:00
- While shrimp are cooking, wash and dry mixing bowl.
- Once the bowl is washed and dried, mix together arugula, desired amount of dressing, and parmesan cheese.
- Once shrimp have finished cooking, discard any residual liquid from tray.
- Place roasted shrimp on top of salad.