- Round cake pan, 8 1/2" diameter (Chef recommends Handi-Foil)
- Mixing spoon
- 1/2 jar artichoke tomato sauce (Chef recommends Rao's)
- 1/2 package of potato gnocchi - about 250g (Chef recommends Racconto)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Place a half package of gnocchi in the pan.
- Pour half a jar of tomato artichoke sauce over the gnocchi and stir.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the gnocchi and sauce mixture.
- Place tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Steam at 450 degrees for 1:30
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10:00
- Broil at 500 degrees for 4:30