- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 6 chicken tenders (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup frozen, chopped green beans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Line black sheet tray with aluminum foil.
- Place the chicken tenders on one side of tray.
- Season chicken tenders with pepper and oil.
- Place the frozen green beans on the other side of tray.
- Put tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15:00