- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- 2 English muffins, sliced in half
- 4 tablespoons of your favorite pizza sauce (chef recommends Rao's)
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Cover sheet tray with aluminum foil, then place English muffin halves on tray, cut side up.
- Using measuring spoon, spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on top of each English muffin half.
- Sprinkle desired amount of cheese of top of each English muffin.
- Put sheet tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Broil at 500 degrees for 5:00