- Calories- 490
- Fat- 19g
- Cholesterol- 210mg
- Sodium- 1150mg
Chef Says: If you can't find Rao's Artichoke Sauce or Rao's Garden Vegetable Sauce, be sure to use an extra chunky red sauce so it's not too thin.
- 7"x4" disposable aluminum pan
- Small Bowl
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1 cup artichoke tomato sauce (Chef recommends Rao's)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 of a small baguette
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Mix red peppers and tomato sauce in pan.
- Make small indentations in opposite corner to form a "cup" for the egg to sit in.
- Crack eggs and place one in each indented corner.
- Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon of salt and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15:00
- Serve with fresh baguette and enjoy.