- Carbs- 1g
- Large spoon or tongs
- Small bowl
- 4 large eggs
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Make sure the metal oven rack in your Tovala is on the lower rack level.
- Carefully place eggs directly on top of the Tovala’s oven rack (NOT on the black sheet tray), resting them on their side in the rack’s openings.
- Close oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Steam at 425 degrees for 8:45
- When cooking is done, leave oven door open to let accumulated water droplets from steam to evaporate, then carefully remove eggs using large spoon or tongs.
- Place the eggs in small bowl, and then run cold water over eggs for roughly 2-3 minutes in your sink. (This will stop them from cooking.)
- Peel and enjoy!