- Disposable aluminum mini loaf pan, or one clean aluminum tray, reused from a Tovala Meal
- Non-stick cooking spray (chef recommends PAM)
- Small mixing bowl
- Whisk or fork
- Cutting Board
- 1 chicken sausage link (Chef Recommends Aidells Chicken and Apple sausages)
- 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Spray the tray with cooking spray.
- Cut up chicken sausage into 1/4" dice and place into greased tin.
- Place cheese over the cut sausage and set tin to the side.
- In a bowl crack two large eggs, add salt and pepper, and whisk until the eggs are homogeneous.
- Pour egg mixture over the sausage and cheese.
- Put tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Broil at 450 degrees for 1:30
- Steam at 450 degrees for 1:15
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8:00
- Broil at 475 degrees for 1:30