- Protein- 54g
- Carbs- 21g
- Fat- 13g
- Cholesterol- 155mg
- Sugar- 17g
- Sodium- 490mg
- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- Small mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- Cutting board
- Pork Chops
- 2 boneless, 8 ounce pork chops, around 1" thick
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves (Chef recommends Bonne Maman)
- 1 tablespoon Whole grain mustard (Chef recommends Maille Old Style Whole Grain Dijon Mustard)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 peach
- 1/2 of a 5 oz pack of mixed greens
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic dressing
Pork Chop Prep
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Line black sheet tray with aluminum foil.
- Place the pork chops on the tray side-by-side.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the peach preserves, whole grain mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and spread over the pork chops.
- Place tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Steam at 450 degrees for 1:00
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8:30
- Broil at 600 degrees for 5:30
Peach and Greens Salad Prep
- Place half the bag of greens in mixing bowl.
- Pit the peach and cut it into small chunks.
- Add peach to the bowl of greens.
- Add goat cheese and dressing to bowl.
- Gently mix the salad and split between two plates.