- Round cake pan, 8 1/2" diameter (Chef recommends Handi-Foil)
- Small bowl
- 1 can coconut milk
- 14 blue mussels
- 3/4 tablespoon yellow curry paste
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Try with steamed rice or toasted bread.
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Wash mussels, being sure to remove the "beard" of the mussel (the string-like attachments that hang down). Discard any mussels that are open, as well, as they are not safe to eat.
- Place mussels in cake pan.
- Whisk coconut milk and yellow curry paste together in bowl and pour over mussels.
- Place tray of mussels in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Steam at 425 degrees for 1:15
- Bake at 450 degrees for 11:00
- Remove from oven, squeeze lime over dish and enjoy.