- Protein- 26gg
- Carbs- 17g
- Fat- 30g
- Cholesterol- 150mg
- Sugar- 10g
- Sodium- 1590mg
- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- Cutting Board
- Medium mixing bowl
- 4 Italian style chicken sausage
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Prepare the black sheet tray with aluminum foil.
- Slice onions and peppers into strips and place in bowl.
- Toss onion and pepper mix with salt, pepper, and oil.
- Lay seasoned vegetable mixture out on line tray.
- Cut Sausage into roughly 1/4 inch thick coins.
- Scatter sausage over vegetables.
- Place tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15:00