- Protein- 42g
- Carbs- 38g
- Fat- 7g
- Cholesterol- 125mg
- Sugar- 12g
- Sodium- 640mg
- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- 2 6 oz boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 ears of Corn, husk removed
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Line black sheet tray with aluminum foil.
- Lay corn and chicken breast down on tray.
- Drizzle corn with oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over corn and chicken.
- Using a spoon spread BBQ Sauce over chicken breast.
- Place tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Steam at 450 degrees for 1:15
- Bake at 425 degrees for 16:00
- Broil at 500 degrees for 2:45