- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- 2 6 oz cod filets, skin off
- 4 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 lemon
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Line black sheet tray with aluminum foil.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Place arugula and cut tomatoes on tray, add butter.
- Lay Cod filets on top of arugula mixture, sprinkle tray with salt, drizzle with oil.
- Place in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Steam at 425 degrees for 1:30
- Bake at 425 degrees for 9:00
- Broil at 500 degrees for 2:45
- Remove from oven, squeeze lemon over the tray and enjoy.