- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 6 chicken tenders (about 10 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Line black sheet tray with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken tenders on one side of the tray.
- Spread Italian dressing over chicken with a spoon.
- Place 1 cup frozen broccoli florets next to the chicken.
- Put tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15:00