- Calories- 240
- Protein- 36g
- Carbs- 5g
- Fat- 8g
- Cholesterol- 110mg
- Sodium- 420mg
- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- Medium mixing bowl
- Cutting board
- 6 chicken tenders (about 10 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Line black sheet tray with aluminum foil.
- Combine chicken tenders, oil, salt, and pepper in mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Lay tenders on one side of the prepared sheet tray.
- Using a cutting board and knife, remove the bulky stem of the broccoli and cut the large head of broccoli into smaller florets.
- Place broccoli on the other side of the black sheet tray.
- Put tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15:00