- Sodium–650 mg
- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- Measuring cup
- 1 8-inch flour tortilla
- ½ cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Cover sheet tray in aluminum foil, then place flour tortilla on top tray.
- With clean fingers, spread ½ cup of shredded cheese on top of the tortilla. Try to distribute the cheese as evenly as possible.
- Put sheet tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
- Broil at 500 degrees for 3:45
- Fold quesadilla in half and gently press down.
- Enjoy with salsa and avocado.