Chef Says: Enjoy with lots of maple syrup and fresh berries!
- Disposable 8x8 aluminum tray
- Non-stick cooking spray (chef recommends PAM)
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board
- Large mixing bowl
- 7 slices of cinnamon raisin bread
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- Pure maple syrup
- Fresh berries
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Begin by cutting bread slices into quarters using sharp knife and cutting board.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla together.
- Spray cake pan with cooking spray.
- Place bread chunks inside disposable tray, making sure to distribute them evenly.
- Carefully pour egg/milk mixture on top of bread chunks, making sure to push bread down to soak up liquid.
- Wait 2-3 minutes for bread to soak up liquid before placing in the oven.
- Put disposable tray in oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
Steam at 425 degrees for 1:45
Bake at 400 degrees for 24:00