- Disposable aluminum mini loaf pan, or one clean aluminum tray, reused from a Tovala Meal
- Non-stick cooking spray (chef recommends PAM)
- Sharp knife
- 2 large eggs
- 1 slice of bread
- 1/2 avocado
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- hot sauce, as desired
Egg and Bread Prep
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Begin by spraying mini loaf pan/Tovala Meal tray with cooking spray.
- Crack two eggs into small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle kosher salt and black pepper over eggs.
- Place the mini loaf pan/Tovala Meal tray in the oven.
- Place slice of bread and mini loaf pan/Tovala Meal tray next to each other in center of oven directly on the oven grate (no need for black sheet tray in this recipe). Use this Cook Cycle:
- Steam at 450 degrees for 1:15
- Bake at 450 degrees for 1:45
- Steam at 450 degrees for 0:20
- Bake at 450 degrees for 1:30
- Broil at 500 degrees for 0:55
- Once you take your food out of the oven, cut open avocado and spread half of it on toasted bread.
- Carefully remove eggs from the mini loaf pan/Tovala Meal tray and place on top of avocado.
- Drizzle desired amount of hot sauce on top of eggs.