- Calories- 700
- Protein- 71g
- Carbs- 21g
- Fat- 35g
- Cholesterol- 310mg
- Sugar- 10g
- Sodium- 71mg
- Black sheet tray
- Aluminum foil
- 2 medium mixing bowls
- Mixing spoon or spatula
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
Tomato Caprese Salad
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes - about 16
- 8 ounces of baby mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Balsamic-Glazed Chicken Thigh
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup balsamic syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Balsamic Glazed Chicken Prep
- Gather your cooking tools and ingredients.
- Using one of the medium sized mixing bowls, combine chicken thighs, balsamic syrup, salt and pepper.
- Toss the thighs well so that spices and balsamic syrup evenly coat each one.
- Place thighs on sheet tray, making sure thighs are skin side up.
- Drizzle the remaining balsamic glaze on top of each chicken thigh.
- Place the sheet tray in the oven and cook. Use this Cook Cycle:
Steam at 450 degrees for 1:15
Bake at 415 degrees for 6:00
Steam at 415 degrees for 0:45
Bake at 415 degrees for 12:00
Broil at 500 degrees for 3:00
Caprese Salad Prep
- While your chicken is cooking, slice each cherry tomato in half and place in one of the medium sized mixing bowls.
- Combine sliced tomatoes with oil, kosher salt, black pepper, and baby mozzarella cheese.
- Mix to evenly coat the tomatoes and mozzarella with the oil and seasoning.