If your oven gets disconnected from WiFi (your internet changes, you get a new router, etc) you can reconnect it using the Tovala App by removing the oven from your account and following the WiFi connection process again.
How do I know if my oven is disconnected from WiFi?
There are a few ways to tell if your oven is no longer connected to your WiFi network:
- The "no WiFi" icon (WiFi symbol with an exclamation point over it) flashes on the middle display of the oven.
- The oven scans barcodes but does not load a cook cycle and plays the error sound.
- You are not able to push a cook cycle from the Tovala app to the oven.
How to reconnect your oven to WiFi:
- Unplug your internet router, wait 3 minutes, then plug it back in.
- Once your router has come back online, wait 1 minute and then check if your oven has reconnected by scanning a meal insert or pushing a cook cycle from the app.
- If oven is still not connected, then proceed to step 4 to remove and reconnect the oven to your account.
- Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Tovala App.
- Remove your oven from the account you control it from.
- Open up the Tovala App, then go to Settings > Oven > Remove Oven (iOS) or tap the trashcan (Android) to remove the oven from your account.