Do you have any recommended cook times or temperatures for air frying certain foods?
Yes, you can find these in many places:
- See the Air Frying Guidelines card included with your oven.
- See the Groceries tab of the app for frozen food items that have a pre-programmed cook cycle.
- For any other items, follow the air fry directions on the packaging or provided in the recipe.
- When following the manufacturer's instructions for a drawer-style air fryer, we recommend preheating the oven for best results.
- If the instructions use a specific temperature that is not a Tovala Oven temperature increment, round up to use the next highest temperature that your Tovala Oven allows on the front panel or use the app to create a custom cook cycle.
Where should I place the air fry basket?
We recommend placing the basket in the middle position above the oven rack in the lowest position.
You can also place the basket in the highest rack position. Be sure that no food is touching the top heating elements.
If you're air frying food that is likely to drip, place the sheet tray on the oven rack under the air fry basket for easy cleanup. You can line the sheet tray with tin foil to make cleanup easier.