What is Multi-Mode Automated Cooking and what are the benefits of using it?
- Multi-Mode Automated Cooking: A sequence of any 3 Tovala cooking modes: Steam, Bake, and Broil. You can set your oven to use some or all of these modes in any order, for any time, and at any temperature (or Hi/Lo, in the case of Broil). Each mode can also be repeated as many times as you like within each cook cycle. Your oven will then automatically switch between the cooking modes you’ve selected in a cook cycle.
- With Multi-Mode Automated Cooking, you can achieve the exceptional results that normally come from using multiple kitchen appliances. For example: a 3-step cook cycle of steaming, baking, and broiling will ensure a chicken breast is juicy and tender on the inside with a golden-brown exterior.
Multi-Mode Automated Cooking Options:
- Tovala Meals uses Multi-Mode Automated Cooking while cooking.
- Use our pre-designed Chef's Recipes (recipes found in the Tovala App you make from scratch)
- Create and save your own Cook Cycles in the Tovala App to use for your own home-cooking.
- Toast Mode Button
- Reheat Mode Button (Wasted leftovers.. NO MORE! This is a MAGICAL button that will bring your food back to life)