Tovala Meals are prepared fresh, and we start working on getting meals ready to ship immediately after meal orders process. However, in special circumstances, we are able to cancel your recently processed Tovala Meal order.
- Canceling your meal order: You can submit a cancellation request between Wednesday at 6 p.m. CT and Thursday morning by emailing email@example.com with your reason for canceling. We'll do our best to cancel your order if possible, but we can't guarantee it.
Tips for Managing Your Meal Plan
- Look out for our reminder emails, which we send out each week if you have not selected your meals.
- If you know you won't need meals a certain week, you can skip up to 5 weeks ahead of time (or, pause your meal plan if you are not in a meal commitment). Update your meal plan anytime in the Tovala App or by logging in to tovala.com.
- Remember to select your meals by 6 p.m. CT each Wednesday for the following week's delivery. Please contact Tovala Support with any questions.
- Learn more about how to safely freeze Tovala Meals to enjoy later. This can be useful if you ever receive a shipment that you won't be able to enjoy before the "Best Before" date. (If you do freeze a Tovala Meal, be sure to thaw it in the fridge overnight before cooking it.)