What do you mean by clean ingredients?
- When we say "clean ingredients", we mean we only use ingredients your grandmother would recognize. In other words, we use more natural ingredients and ingredients with less preservatives. Specifically regarding our meats, our chicken is antibiotic and hormone free, and our pork is hormone free.
Where do you source your salmon from?
Our salmon is farm raised.
What if I have a food allergy?
- You should know our meals are produced in a facility that uses milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, soybeans, and wheat.
Where can I see the allergens in each Tovala Meal?
- We list them as part of the nutrition information, which you can find on the side of each Tovala Meal.
- You’ll also see them listed with the meal description when you’re picking Tovala Meals.
What about certain dietary restrictions?
- We offer some vegetarian options, but we are not currently serving vegan or gluten-free diets.
How many vegetarian meals do you offer each week?
- Right now, we offer at least two vegetarian options each week. As we grow, we hope to increase that number to give our vegetarian friends even more to choose from.