Am I stuck staying on the Tovala Meal meal plan?
- Not at all! You can skip a week, pause, or cancel your meal plan at any time!
Will I get penalized for pausing or canceling?
- No more than just missing out on some great meals!
What's the difference between pausing and skipping?
- Pausing = stopping your weekly meal deliveries indefinitely
- You can “unpause” your meal plan when you’re ready. This option is only available to customers who are did not purchase a Tovala Steam Oven with a Meal Box commitment.
- Skipping a week = exactly what it sounds like
- You won't receive meals for the week you choose to skip and then your meal plan will become active again on its own the week after your "skipped week". No action is required on your end to start receiving meals again.
- This is not a way to indefinitely stop receiving meals.
What does it mean to cancel?
- When you cancel, we remove you from our active customers list, delete knowledge of which meal plan you were on, and stop contacting you about upcoming meals.
How do I skip, pause, and/or cancel?
- To skip a week of meals in the Tovala app, open your app, go to Order at the bottom of the screen, and select the calendar icon on the top righthand side, which looks like this:
- When you press the calendar icon, a new screen will pop up. You'll use the slider button, which looks like this, to slide to the left and switch from receiving meals to skipping a week:
- When you slide this button to the left, you're deciding to SKIP meals the week meals are currently being selected for. Next to this button, it will tell you how many days you have left to unskip meals if you change your mind.
- If you've done this correctly, your screen should look like this and say "Skipped" at the top.
To pause or cancel in the Tovala App, go to Settings > Meal Plan. On our website, just head to the Account section and hit "Pause Meal Plan" or "Cancel Meal Plan".
- You must "Skip," "Pause", or "Cancel" meals the WEEK BEFORE you're scheduled to receive them.
When do I have to skip, pause, and/or cancel by?
- You select meals by our Wednesday at 6 p.m. CT deadline, and then you'll receive these meals about a week later (Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week, depending on where you live).
- If you don't want to receive meals for a week, you must skip, pause, or cancel by Wednesday at 6 p.m. CT deadline the WEEK BEFORE.