Pausing = stopping your weekly meal deliveries indefinitely
- This will stop any meals set to arrive that have not yet been processed as well as all future deliveries.
- You can “unpause” your meal plan when you’re ready.
- Pausing is only available to customers who did not purchase a Tovala Smart Oven with a meal commitment or who have already completed their meal commitment.
Skipping a week = exactly what it sounds like
- If you choose to skip a week, you will not receive meals that week and your meal plan will resume on its own the following week. No action is required on your end to start receiving meals again after your “skipped week”.
- This is not a way to indefinitely stop receiving meals.
- Everyone is able to skip weeks that they do not want to receive meals, even if they’re in a meal commitment.
What does it mean to cancel?
- When you cancel, we remove you from our active customers list, delete your meal plan settings, and stop contacting you about upcoming meals.
Will I get penalized for pausing or canceling?
- If you’re not in a meal commitment, there’s no penalty. Except missing out on some great meals!
- If you are in a meal commitment and choose to pause or cancel before completing your commitment, you may be charged for the full price of the oven. Refer to your Tovala Smart Oven purchase terms and conditions for more information or contact us.
How do I skip, pause, or cancel?
Check out this quick video on order management: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN7Jpeh5sc0
- To skip a week of meals in the Tovala App, go to the Order tab and select the week you would like to skip. In the top right corner of that week’s menu, choose "Skip/Adjust" then "Skip Delivery".
- You can also skip a week by going into your account settings and selecting "Meal Plan" then “Manage Deliveries”. You'll see the next 5 weeks and can update the number of meals you’d like delivered that week or choose to skip that delivery.
- If you want to pause or cancel, go into your account's settings and click on “Stop Deliveries.”
When do I have to skip, pause, or cancel by?
- If you don't want to receive meals for a week, you must skip, pause, or cancel by Wednesday at 6 p.m. CT the WEEK BEFORE the order is scheduled to deliver (the same deadline for ordering meals).
- For example, if you cancel your meal plan on a Thursday at 10am you will still get meals the next week because the order deadline has passed and the cancellation will take effect the following week.