If you have any questions about your shipment, please chat our customer support agents. We're happy to help!
How are Tovala Meals delivered?
- We send Tovala Meals via UDS or Fedex in an insulated box with a cold pack. The carrier depends on where you live.
- They’re in transit for either one or two days, depending on your distance from our Chicago-based production kitchen.
Will I get an alert with tracking?
- We’ll send you an email each week with your tracking number so you can keep an eye on it.
How long can a Tovala Meal wait for me before I need to refrigerate it?
- Our Tovala Meals are packed with cold packs and insulation to make sure they’ll stay cold until the end of the day they arrive. So no worries if you’re working late—they’ll be just fine waiting for you.
What do you mean by "end of day"?
- They last until midnight on the day you receive them. That will be Tuesday or Wednesday depending on your area.