You can program the Tovala to cook however you want! Want to do some Convection Baking? Broiling? Steaming? A little of each in sequence? Use the app to program your Tovala and prepare to bask in the glory of a meal cooked perfectly.
What is a recipe?
- A sequence of cooking methods in whatever order you like.
- Create a recipe in the Tovala App and save it, then use it to cook whenever you like in your Tovala.
- You can name your recipes and save them under "My Meals”. You can also favorite them to see them under the "Favorites" header. These sections are both in the "Cook" tab within the app.
How do I make my own recipe?
- Just press “Make Your Own Recipe” at the bottom of the app and add as many cooking steps as you like. For each step, you’ll pick time, temperature, and cooking method.
What are my options for creating my own recipe?
- There are three cooking methods: Steam, Convection Bake, Broil.
- Temperatures range between 200ºF-500ºF.
- You can choose from a wide range of times for each cooking method.
Cooking Method: Steam
- Combines steam and convection baking for dynamic wet heat.
Cooking Method: Convection Bake
- Cook with convection heat for uniform heat anywhere in the Tovala.
Cooking Method: Broil
- Create some char with radiant heat from the top coils.