The water reservoir allows your Tovala to cook with steam. It sits in the right side of your Steam Oven. Our water reservoir is also BPA-free.
When to refill it
- We generally recommend changing the water in your reservoir every few weeks if you use your Tovala on a regular basis.
Signs you need to refill
- You will know it's time to refill when the water level indicator turns red.
- You will get an “H2o” warning displayed on your Tovala when water is too low to cook.
How to refill up your water reservoir
- Take out the blue water reservoir from inside your Tovala and fill it with filtered water.
- Once you fill up the reservoir, push it back into place. You will hear a click once it's secure.
- The water level indicator on the front of your oven will turn blue to indicate the tank has water.