Anything that you cook in a conventional oven or toaster oven can be cooked in the Tovala. But the Tovala cooks more efficiently and with far better results!
This is an oven, not a microwave
- The Tovala uses no microwave technology. It is a conventional convection oven (that can bake and broil) plus it uses steam for some really magical results.
Use oven-safe materials
- Use oven-safe materials when cooking in your Tovala, which includes glass, ceramics and metal. Stay away from paper, plastic, or cardboard.
- Microwave-safe is not safe for your Tovala.
Use Chef's Recipes to cook from scratch with your own groceries
- Looking to cook something of your own? The Tovala App has recipes that our chef created so you can cook with the same automated multi-mode cooking used in Tovala Meals.
- Check the "Recipes" tab in the app to make breakfast, dinner, kids' meals, desserts, and more!
Make your own food in the Tovala
- Use the Toast button to toast to your heart's content.
- Use the Heat button to reheat leftovers better than a microwave ever could.
- Use the Tovala App's "Oven" tab to set your Tovala to use one mode or multiple modes.
- That means setting your oven to simply Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes to make cookies.
- Or setting it to steam, then bake, then broil in a sequence of different temperatures and modes when you want to roast a chicken.
Your Steam Oven lets you know when it's done!
- Make sure notifications are enabled in the Tovala App's Settings, so your oven can let you know when it's done cooking!