Connecting your Tovala to WiFi (or "syncing" it) is the most important step in getting your new Tovala set up. Being connected to the internet is what makes your Tovala "smart"!
It means better cooking
- The Tovala gets data from the cloud to know how to cook each Tovala Meal perfectly. The Tovala follows our chef's recipes, switching between steaming, baking, and broiling after pulling specific instructions from the cloud.
- The Tovala sends your phone a notification when your meal is ready so you don't have to wait around the kitchen.
It's nothing new—you also do this for other tech
- In the same way you have to enter wireless information into a new phone, computer, or gaming device, the Tovala also needs to be told which WiFi network it belongs to.
In summary, syncing your Tovala allows it to:
- Pull specific meal cooking instructions from the cloud for our chef-created Tovala Meals.
- Control your Steam Oven from the Tovala App.